Arc Systeme L'Attendeux
Three years after the first version of our Back Tension release L’Attendu, it’s time to upgrade from our knowledge. Both have been designed by PJ DELOCHE, compound bow expert and ten years in the World Archery top 10. Our 2019 version is not only a question of design, it
comes with an amount of new features...
- The hinge is removable and placed between two
spacers to allow a faster release.
- The head is removable, for an easy cleaning, and let the choice to the archer between click or no click moon cam.
- Machined grooves offer more grip for fingers.
- Axles have been placed for advanced ergonomy.
- Hand polished heavy brass made for an average weight of 140 grams.
- Small, Medium and Large size, each coming with their own thickness.
- A 13mm diameter thumb drawing plug, eccentric.
- Moon cam end with a flat part, offers more control.
- Both moon cams click and soft are included.
- Magnetic head for comfort.
- 65 HRC stainless steel system.
- Micrometric travel adjusment.
- Machined head made of stainless steel.
- Graduated micrometer mechanism, magnetic, hardened stainless steel.
- Advanced ergonomics, approved at the highest level.
- Laser engraving.
- Protective cover in suede.
- Quality machining.
- Made in Auvergne, France.
Information and Adjustment Guidelines (PDF)