Lighter, Quieter, & Faster than other loop noks!
This unique nocking point is designed to eliminate nock pinch whilst at full draw and also to align the peep sight.
- Won't let rope loop pinch your nock
- CNC-machined of high grade aircraft aluminum
- Excellent for today's short axle-to-axle bows
- Replace rope without losing nock location
- Crossbar stops nock pinch and aligns your peep!
- Also available in G-Series
- Fasten the Super-Loop Speed Nok using a #0 Phillips screwdriver.
- Use a 5" rope, tap frayed end to a 3/8" mushroom. Melt large ball shape using flame.
- Tie half hitch to each end of the rope on bowstring in alternate directions above and below the Super-Loop Speed Nok.
- Pull knot tight before drawing bow.
WARNING: Check tightness of knot.