Hoyt Double XL
Go big or go home.
You're on your own finding boots big enough to fit, but we've got you covered when it comes to your bow. Introducing the all-new Double XL. This 36 3/4in axle-to-axle powerhouse is modeled after the Pro Defiant, and features a 31-33in draw length range with a full 8 inches of brace height. This rig delivers a serious punch and ultimate stability for the biggest bowhunters out there.
Engineering elements and benefits include:
- Offset Riser Technology that kills vibration and adds strength and stiffness.
- The smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & 1/2 system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- An optional limb stop that provides a no-play back wall, for customizable comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules, allowing easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- A zero-tolerance limb-to-pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- The Zero Torque Cable Guard system, which eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, increasing the axle-to-axle measurement at full draw, and improving form, comfort and accuracy.
- Limbs: Ultraflex
- Cam: DFX
- Draw Lengths:
- FPS (ATA): 340
- Brace Height: 8in
- Axle-to-Axle: 36 3/4in
- Mass Weight: 4.6lbs
- Draw weights:
- Snow Camo
- Ridge Reaper