Hoyt Carbon Defiant 30 - SALE
Carbon Defiant Series peer less. Fearless. Purely Defiant.
On or off the mountain, you don’t hesitate to defy norms. The industry’s only hand-laid hollow carbon riser mirrors your deviant swagger. Packed with innovative new cam, pocket and limb technologies, the sleek Carbon Defiant is designed to deliver unmatched forgiveness, accuracy and efficiency. Hoyt’s Carbon Defiant Series continues to push boundaries as the flagship of the Hoyt line, and the premier series of the archery world. Get Serious. Get Defiant. The Carbon Defiant Series features the all-new UltraFlex limb system and DFX Cam&1/2
Carbon Defiant 30:
- Colour: Black-Out
- Axle-to-Axle: 31in
- FPS (ATA): 331
- Brace Height: 7in
- Mass Weight: 3.6lbs
- Draw Lengths
- Cam #1 (24-26in)
- Cam #2 (26-28in)
- Cam #3 (28-30in)
UltraFlex Limb System:
Utilizes entire length of limb, for increased efficiency, through our patent-pending pivoting pocket design. Past-parallel design creates less limb movement, resulting in a quiet, vibration-free shot.
DFX Cam Technology:
MAXIMIZES EFFECTIVE STRING ANGLE
- Creates a longer axle-to-axle at full draw, increasing accuracy and stability.
- Encourages a more comfortable and accurate head position.
- Gives the manoeuvrability benefits of a short bow in your ground blind or tree stand, while providing the advantages of a longer axle-to-axle bow.
- DFX Cam Design creates less limb movement, resulting in a quiet, vibration-free shot.
OPTIMIZES PEEP POSITION
- Creates a more direct string angle and brings the peep closer to your eye, increasing peep-to-sight distance and maximizing accuracy (see diag. below).
MORE COMFORTABLE AND CONSISTENT ANCHOR AND ALIGNMENT
- Eliminates “head tilt” at anchor, by bringing the string to your nose, promoting proper head position and form.
- Reduced facial contact and string pressure results in more accurate and consistent arrow flight.
OPTIONAL LIMB STOP
- For those seeking an even stiffer back wall experience than already afforded by the new dual cable stops, our new DFX cams also come with a limb stop option. If you are after that zero-play feeling at full draw, our first-ever optional limb stop brings a new definition of rock-solid rigidity to the Hoyt back wall.
We would like to emphasize that for all Hoyt Defiant Series compound bows a special bow press is needed. Any damage done by a bow press that is not approved will VOID THE WARRANTY.
Hoyt confirm the following bow presses meet the requirements. These are...
- Last Chance™ EZ Press with Last Chance Ultra Lock Adapter Kit
(must include Last Chance Ultra Lock Adapter Kit to be approved)
- Specialty Archery Products™ Pro Press with Limb Safety Clips
(must use Limb Safety Clips to be approved)
- Sure-Loc X-Press™ Pro Press
- BowForce™ Hunter V-Press
To avoid an expensive failure please make sure you have one of these presses in order to work with the Hoyt Defiant series bows.