Ultimate High-Speed Scoring Machine
Lightspeed delivers all-out quickness blanced with mid-diameter, line-cutting ability.
SuperLite Carbon Construction:
Easton engineers identify and utilize specific types of carbon best suited for each shaft model. Easton carbon layers provide ultra-consistent construction for more accuracy and long-lasting strength. Strong, unidirectionaloverlays. Smooth finish quiets draw and reduces arrow rest wear.
Higher quality Lightspeed 3D shafts are also available.
- Multi-layer wrapped carbon fibers
- Smooth-matte black finish.
- Factory fitted with G Uni Bushing
- Straightness: +- .003"
- Weight tolerance: +- 2 grains
- Available sizes: 340, 400, 500
- Components sold separately.
- Lightspeed CB Points 80gn or 100gn
- Insert Nocks:
(grains per inch)
@ 29in (grains)
@ 28in span