Stanislawski Xtinction - Snap Back Hard Connection
The all new Xtinction from STAN blends target grade performance and field grade simplicity to the hunter with its range extending hammerless Sear&1/2 Technology (patent pending). This new technology eliminates the effects of weight stacking with leverage rather than isolation (which is used in most double sear mechanisms). The result is a simple and reliable release that exceeds the performance of a double sear yet fits in a much smaller package.
- Independent trigger travel and tension adjustments
- High quality, double stitched padded strap in either a snap back hard connection or a soft web connect.
- Hard connect model comes with a rotationally adjustable connection mechanism allowing for a full 1 1/4 inch range of length and a small, tight D-Loop to maximize arrow speed.
- Hard connect model incorporates a snap back feature that lets you keep the release on yet out of the way when you want it to be.
- Activation Method: Index
- Trigger tension micro adjustment
- Trigger travel micro adjustment
- Neck length adjustment
- Body rotation
- Available in Snap Back Hard Connection or Web Connect Wrist Strap options
- Hook Type: Open
- Auto resetting hook
- Trigger position: Mid