Shrewd Atlas Double Adjustable V Bar
Highly adjustable mount from Shrewd. Secure hold for even the heaviest stabilizer set ups. Laser engraved markings for repeatable positioning. Innovative design for the securest hold on your bow. Quick mount for fast set up and take down of your bow.
- Hybrid clamp-taper system produces an ultra-strong v-bar in a small, lightweight package.
- Integrated quick disconnect (1in diameter) makes installing and removing a rear stabilizer effortless.
- Removable wrist sling eliminates the need for additional components that add weight and complicate installation.
- Features precision, laser engraved indicator lines for repeatability and peace of mind.
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, the Atlas weighs only 7.5 oz.
- Incorporates Shrewd's Anti-Walkout Washer system to prevent any stabilizer walkout in the integrated quick disconnect.
- Independently adjustable horizontal and vertical axis.
- Coated with a durable anodized finish to seal and protect all machined aluminum components.
- Constructed using all stainless-steel hardware for additional weather resistance.
- Reconfigurable to mount on the front or back of the riser for both left and right-handed shooters.
- Works in conjunction with Shrewd's quick disconnect (sold separately) for adding a front stabilizer.
- Made in the USA
- Atlas double V-Bar
- Flush mounting barrel nuts
- 5/16in-24 x 1in SHCS
- 5/16in-24 x 0.5in SHCS
- Black, braided wrist sling
- 10-32 x 0.187in set screws
- Self-retaining washers