Gillo GS8 Short Rod
Part of the Gillo GS8 High Module Carbon stabilizer system.
The product development and tests have taken more than one year, but Gillo are now proud to offer what they think to be the best existing compromise between size, stiffness and price in stabilization for both Recurve and Compound use.
Constructed from extra stiff high module 40 ton and 30 ton mixed carbon tube with 3K mesh, the GS8 is certainly stiff. At 15mm the GS8 has a small external diameter, providing less wind drift. Finished in matt black colour with a couple of discrete gold rings oozes quality, all at a price that can suit most pockets.
Short rods are sold individually.
- Extra stiff High Module 40 Ton Carbon tube with 3K mesh, matte finishing for long rods and extenders
- Extra stiff High Module 40 Ton and 30 Ton mixed Carbon tube with 3K mesh, matte finishing for short rods
- Designed for recurve and compound use
- 15 mm external diameter for minimum drift in side winds
- 3.5 mm tube wall by cross carbon nets, for extreme stiffness
- Black colour anodized Aluminium termination caps, 19 mm diameter
- Black oxidized steel termination screws, 1/4-20 UNC and 5/16-24 UNF
- Compatible with the GSX range of accessories
- Compatible with GVB recurve V Bars and GSJ compound side joints
- Weights not included
- Gillo Product Code: GS8-SR
|GS8-LR-32||Carbon Long Rod||32in||210gr||40T|
|GS8-LR-30||Carbon Long Rod||30in||200gr||40T|
|GS8-LR-28||Carbon Long Rod||28in||190gr||40T|
|GS8-LR-26||Carbon Long Rod||26in||180gr||40T|
|GS8-SR-15||Carbon Short Rod||15in||125gr||40T+30T|
|GS8-SR-12||Carbon Short Rod||12in||110gr||40T+30T|
|GS8-SR-10||Carbon Short Rod||10in||100gr||40T+30T|
- GS6 24K Gold plated weights
- GSX-UA-01 1/4 to 5/16 weights adaptor (for Compound use)