Self adhesive circles and dots. Each pack contains orange, black and yellow.
These circles and dots are made as a transfer decal. The correct way to install them is as follows...
- Center the lens on the template.
- Take a small piece of scotch tape and press it onto the dot or circle you want to use.
- Pull the tape off and the dot or circle will come off with the tape.
- Carefully position the transfer on the lens.
- Rub the tape with finger to set the dot or circle.
- Lift off the tape and the dot or circle will stay on the lens.
- When transferring the circles you will have to transfer all of them at one time, then use toothpick or a safety pin to remove the the ones not needed.
- After decal is in plae on the lens, turn lens over on a flat, hard surface and rub vigorously. This will help bond the decal to the lens.