Nikon Prostaff 7S 10x42
The world on your terms
Discovery is a way of life for you. You prefer to enter and explore new worlds with optical equipment sporting the latest breakthroughs in both value and performance. This approach enables you to better appreciate what you discover. Welcome to the wonderful world of PROSTAFF. Expect solid, honest-to-goodness performance you can rely on.
Full description & specifications on the Nikon.com web site...
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for bright images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-reflection mirror-coated prisms for bright images
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms