Please select the country where your order will be shipped to.
Uukha Formula Adapter Evo2
Change to paralever fittings!
Re-designed for 2015, the Uukha Formula Adapter Evo2 provides full compatibility with every Formula riser available on the market. The new design is lighter than the old model.
This adapter is used to mount Uukha limbs on Hoyt Formula series risers.
The adapter is maintained with 2 screws on the limb. There are no changes in size or poundage to consider.
Monolith C90, with 90% carbon fiber content (remaining 10% is glass fiber) is compressed in metalic molds machined by CNC, under high pressure at high temperature. This technology from aeronautics is the key for flexural strength and fatigue resistance far superior to laminated techniques.
The original design is no longer available.
We have been informed the original design adapters did not fit the Hoyt Prodigy risers. Uukha confirms the new Evo2 model will fit the Prodigy risers.