Part of the Gillo GS9 Ultimate Carbon stabilizer system.
The Gillo GS9 is the top 13mm diameter stabilizer in the world as far as stiffness is concerned. Much stiffer than the GS6 and close to GS8. Suitable for use with both compound and recurve bows. The Gillo GS9 is the ultimate stabilizer in terms of the size to stiffness to weight relationship. 3.6 mm wall thickness. The extender is produced from 40 ton carbon with a 3K mesh matte finish.
- Hi-Tech high modulus carbon tubes
- 13 mm external diameter, 3K matte surface
- 3.6 mm tube wall by cross carbon nets, for top stiffness
- 5.0 mm flexion @30in/1kg on tip +-5%
- Black color anodized Aluminium terminations caps, 19 mm diameter
- Black oxidized steel termination screws, 1/4-20 UNC and 5/16-24 UNF
- Long rods available: 26in, 28in, 30in, 32in
- Short rods available: 10in, 12in, 15in
- Extender available: 6in
- Gillo Product Code: GS9-LR
GS9 - Suggested accessories
- GS6 family of Gold plated Weights
- GS8-EX extenders, 5in and 6in
- GSX-EX extenders, 5in, 4in, 3in, 2in
- GSX-UA - family of Universal adapters
- GVB family of V-bar
- GSJ family of Compound Side Joints
- GSX- FD Adjustable Damper
Information provided courtesy of Vittorio Frangilli.