Nikon Prostaff 3i
The ideal partner for your outdoor activities.
The PROSTAFF 3i employs ID Technology, which displays the horizontal distance in addition to the actual distance. It also boasts a compact, easy-to-hold, ergonomically designed body.
One simple press of the POWER ON/Measurement button enables measurement, with the results quickly displayed. What’s more, keeping the button pressed gives you continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds. This is highly effective when measuring the distance to a moving target — with no need to worry about hand movement.
The PROSTAFF 3i features a rainproof structure (IPX4 equivalent under our testing conditions), making it ideal for outdoor use without being concerned about changes in the weather.
Full description & specifications on the Nikon.com web site...
- Measurement range: 7.3-590m/8-650 yds.
- Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched — ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C