Gillo GQ 25 L riser - Dual Colour
The new top of the range riser for the Gillo Gold Medal brand as presented at the 2017 World Cup event in Berlin.
The GQ 25 L model shares the same geometry as all other 25 inch Gillo risers but the mass distribution is quite different. However, the full range of Gillo barebow accessories are compatible with this riser.
The most striking feature is the dual colour anti-scratch anodized coating, coupled with the titanium gold colour plated stainless steel bushings and limb bolts and multi-coloured stratified wood grip, you will certainly be noticed on the shooting line.
The overall mass weight has been reduced from the standard G1 riser. The GQ 25 L riser is only 1310g.
- Olympic style Recurve & Bare Bow riser
- Riser length: 25in
- Available in RH models only
- Machined from Aluminium 6082 T6
- Anti-scratch anodized bicolour surface
- Aluminium limb alignment plates
- Special round seats for optional balancing weights
- Gold colour titanium nitride coated steel limb bolts
- Hard wood stratified coloured medium grip
- 3 front stabilizer bushings, 2 back stabilizer bushings. All made from stainless steel. All gold colour titanium nitride coated.
- Front center stabilizer bushing 1mm off from axis for perfect balance.
- Mass weight: approx. 1310 gr total
- Packing includes long clicker plate, manual with warranty card, GRS-03 riser protection sleeve and 5 Allen wrenches
- Gillo Product Code: G04L-RS-25
Optional accessories available:
- G04-DK6-AL-BK: 6 Aluminum Black anodized disk weights kit
- G04-DK6-ST-GO: 6 Steel Titanium Gold colour plated disk weights kit
- G01-DK6: 6 Stainless Steel disk weights kit
- G05-DK2: 2 steel disk heavy weights kit
- G02-CKK: Plastic cliker plates in different colours and lengths
- G01-BW-01: Bare Bow covers from 270 gr to 830 gr
- G01-BW-02: Bare Bow Covers from 400gr to 1170 g
- Various Plugs to cover bottom weights holes, made by wood or plastic 3D printed in various colours
- Various grips made by wood or plastic 3D printed in various colours
Hole Thread sizes:
- Limbs Bolts - 2 x 5/8-18 UNF
- Alignment plate inner blocking - 2 x M6
- Alignement plate side blocking - 4 x M5
- Front stabs - 3 x 5/16-24 UNF
- Rear stabs - 2 x 5/16-24 UNF
- Cushon plunger - 2 x 5/16-24 UNF
- Clicker and Cliker plate - 3 x M4
- Optional cover - 4 x M4
- Sight - 2 x 10-24
- Grip - 2 x M4
Disclaimers: Colors in the table above are mentioned with their generic names, without any commitment from manufacturer side to a specific color variation, shade or intensity or any other possible generic or specific definition of color. Manufacturer reserves the right to change colors at any time inside the generic ranges defined by the above names. Dual color anodizing is an handmade process that cannot give by itself consistent results in junctions between colors., and may also result in shades and color smudges. These are not considered anodizing defects.
with 3x G05 DK2 weights
with G01-BW-01-BR cover and ALL & SS Gold disk weights
Information provided courtesy of Vittorio Frangilli.